Discover our SQL profiling tool tailored for Prestashop, designed to identify slow or suboptimal SQL queries. Superior to native profiling tools, our solution records all SQL queries, including those executed during AJAX requests. It goes beyond by providing detailed information such as
- the EXPLAIN result,
- the stack trace of each call,
- the list of relevant tables with row counts,
- as well as suggestions and tips for swift issue resolution.
Choose optimal SQL query management with our advanced profiling tool and enhance the performance of your Prestashop site today!
Analyze ALL SQL Queries
You can profile the back-office, meaning the administration section, or the front-office, which is the store. Even SQL queries executed during ajax requests will be analyzed, unlike Prestashop's PROFILING mode.
Formatting and Grouping of SQL Queries
The module parses SQL queries to display them neatly. It also allows grouping without considering varying parameters.
Displays Information Essential for Understanding
For developers, the module provides all the necessary information to understand query slowness:
- EXPLAIN result
- List of relevant tables with the number of records for each
- Different call stacks to determine where each query is executed
- Suggestions or advice to address identified slowness. For example, the module checks if all queried columns have an index.
Suggestions/Advice for Issue Resolution
The module parses queries, allowing it to verify if all columns used in WHERE or ORDER BY clauses have an index. If not, the module lists them for you.
The number of results is also checked, among other aspects.
Can be Activated in Production!
The module is designed to have minimal impact on visitors. Profiling is only active for the administrator who enables it through a cookie.
- You are allowed to use the module or theme on one Prestashop Instance (even with multishop enabled) in production and one instance in test.