Page Cache Ultimate
Increase the page speed and SEO with this full HTML cache! With 8 years of experience, it integrates a great know-how and a state-of-the-art technology. No technical skill or PHP extension required.
It is the only module to provide Prestashop Static, that means a cache that serves pages as fast as a static file (a few milliseconds)!
The module also provides:
- A server side AND browser side caching (the only module to do so)
- An auto-configuration of dynamic modules to simplify your life (the only module to do so)
- Cache storage on hard disk or on a Memcache server
- Identification of the slowest modules (from Prestashop 1.7)
- Works also for connected users
- Smart automatic cache refreshment when you modify/add/delete your products, categories, etc. in the administration area.
- Satisfied or refunded (30 days to test)
- and more...
Already installed on more than 5000 stores!
Increase your sales
Several studies show that, the more your site is slow, the more netizens want to leave and not return. This is directly related!
Improve your SEO
Since 2010 the position in search results of Google (and probably other search engines) takes into account loading time of pages. This means that if your site is slow, Google may place your page to lower positions and let the first ones to the fastest sites that may be your competitors.
Save on your hosting solution
Cache decreases consumptions of CPU, RAM and database connections so you can choose a lower pack or you can decrease resources allocation in your hosting provider.
- Prestashop Static! When a visitor has already visited a page of the store, then the other pages will be served as quickly as a static file if the cache exists.
- The module memorizes the contexts used by search engines in order to serve them the pages with Prestashop Static to improve the SEO of your store.
- Add full page caching on server AND browser side to following pages: Home, Categories, Products, CMS, New products, Best sales, Suppliers, Manufacturers, Prices drop, Sitemap
- Cache can be configured for each type of page (enable/disable, timeouts on server side, duration on browser side)
- Stores cache on hard drive or on a Memcache server
- Identify slowest modules (from Prestashop 1.7)
- Diagnostic your shop and help you to configure it the best way
- Modules that depends on informations about the visitor like the cart, the user name, viewed products, etc. can be displayed with an ajax request, you just have to configure this in module configuration page.
- Statistics show you the cache efficiency (hit rate)
- Cache is automatically refreshed when you do modifications in backoffice
- A test mode to check the efficiency and proper functioning of the cache before activating it for all visitors
- A tools to measure TTFB improvement (time to first byte)
- Cache can be deleted through the module configuration page and CRON URL
- This module is compatible with CDN and multiple stores
What other modules don't have
- Prestashop Static !
- To serve the cache as quickly as a static file. This is the novelty of this version 8, don't look for it, nobody else provide it!
- HTML cache on browser side
- To redisplay pages instantly when the visitor has already displayed them previously. Attention, some modules provide browser side cache but it is only for static files like images, CSS, etc. Here the module caches the HTML and it is much more complicated but much faster!
- Auto-configuration of dynamic modules
- Knowing which module should be dynamic or not is very complicated. Our auto-configuration service will simplify your task!
- Intelligent automatic refreshment
- Our module uses the links between pages to clear the cache more finely and efficiently when you make changes.
- 8 years of experience
- Page Cache Ultimate was the first module to provide a cache of full pages, today it remains unmatched and still innovates
Saves time and provides ease of navigation that will allow users to view more pages and products, and give them confidence to make their selection.
- From Prestashop 188.8.131.52
- Trial period
- 30 days
- You are allowed to use the module or theme on one Prestashop Instance (even with multishop enabled) in production and one instance in test.
- Support period
- 1 year
- Upgrades period
- 1 year