Speed Pack (Page Cache Ultimate + Lazy Loading + WEBP)
All you need to speed up your shop and improve your PageSpeed/GTMetrix score is included in this module:
- The famous and so efficient "Page Cache Ultimate" v8 with Prestashop Static module to improve your TTFB
- A lazy loading of images to speed up the site and reduce the size of the page
- The compression of images in WEBP format created by Google to be faster on mobile
- Database cleaning and optimisation to make it faster
Only from Prestashop 1.7.1!
Increase your sales
No need to argue here; the speed is essential to increase your sales
Improve your SEO
Since 2010 the position in search results of Google (and probably other search engines) takes into account loading time of pages. This means that if your site is slow, Google may place your page to lower positions and let the first ones to the fastest sites that may be your competitors.
Save on your hosting solution
Cache decreases consumptions of CPU, RAM and database connections so you can choose a lower pack or you can decrease resources allocation in your hosting provider.
- Prestashop Static! When a visitor has already visited a page of the store, then the other pages will be served as quickly as a static file if the cache exists.
- The module memorizes the contexts used by search engines in order to serve them the pages with Prestashop Static to improve the SEO of your store.
- Add full page caching on server AND browser side to the following pages: Home, Categories, Products, CMS, New products, Best sales, Suppliers, Manufacturers, Prices drop, Sitemap
- Cache can be configured for each type of page (enable/disable, timeouts on server side, duration on browser side)
- Stores cache on hard drive or on a Memcache server
- Works for logged in users, multi-stores, multiple languages/currencies, flash sales, GDPR, user groups, ...
- Modules that depends on informations about the visitor like the cart, the user name, viewed products, etc. can be displayed with an ajax request, you just have to configure this in module configuration page.
- Statistics show you the cache efficiency (hit rate)
- Cache is automatically refreshed when you do modifications in backoffice
- A test mode to check the efficiency and proper functioning of the cache before activating it for all visitors
- A tools to measure TTFB improvement (time to first byte)
- Cache can be deleted through the module configuration page and CRON URL
- This solves the PageSpeed Insights issue "Reduce server response times (TTFB)"
Lazy load images
- Load images of products only when they need to be displayed to improve speed and reduce the size of the page
- This solves the PageSpeed Insights issue "Defer offscreen images"
- Works with multi-stores with different themes and child/parent themes
- Use next-generation format for all images
- No need to spend hours to generate all images, it is done progressively
- Original format is served to old browsers
- This solves the PageSpeed Insights issue "Serve images in next-gen formats"
Database cleaning and optimisation
- Delete useless or obsolete datas to save space in your database
- Optimise the database when needed
- Identify slowest modules
- Diagnostic your shop and help you to configure it the best way
Saves time and provides ease of navigation that will allow users to view more pages and products, and give them confidence to make their selection.
What other modules don't have
- Prestashop Static !
- To serve the cache as quickly as a static file. This is the novelty of this version 8, don't look for it, nobody else provide it!
- HTML cache on browser side
- To redisplay pages instantly when the visitor has already displayed them previously. Attention, some modules provide browser side cache but it is only for static files like images, CSS, etc. Here the module caches the HTML and it is much more complicated but much faster!
- Auto-configuration of dynamic modules
- Knowing which module should be dynamic or not is very complicated. Our auto-configuration service will simplify your task!
- Intelligent automatic refreshment
- Our module uses the links between pages to clear the cache more finely and efficiently when you make changes.
- 8 years of experience
- Page Cache Ultimate was the first module to provide a cache of full pages, today it remains unmatched and still innovates
JPresta creates efficient modules and only add usefull features into them. We work hard to reduce and simplify the configuration of them. Also we answer to all support requests because it helps us to build better products and have happy customers!
- You are allowed to use the module or theme on one Prestashop Instance (even with multishop enabled) in production and one instance in test.