Already installed on more than 3000 stores!
Increase your sales
Several studies show that, the more your site is slow, the more netizens want to leave and not return. This is directly related!
Improve your SEO
Since 2010 the position in search results of Google (and probably other search engines) takes into account loading time of pages. This means that if your site is slow, Google may place your page to lower positions and let the first ones to the fastest sites that may be your competitors.
Save on your hosting solution
Cache decreases consumptions of CPU, RAM and database connections so you can choose a lower pack or you can decrease resources allocation in your hosting provider.
- Add full page caching on server AND browser side to following pages: Home, Categories, Products, CMS, New products, Best sales, Suppliers, Manufacturers, Prices drop, Sitemap
- Cache can be configured for each type of page (enable/disable, timeouts on server side, duration on browser side)
- Stores cache on hard drive or on a Memcache server
- Identify slowest modules (from Prestashop 1.7)
- Diagnostic your shop and help you to configure it the best way
- Modules that depends on informations about the visitor like the cart, the user name, viewed products, etc. can be displayed with an ajax request, you just have to configure this in module configuration page.
- Statistics show you the cache efficiency (hit rate)
- Cache is automatically refreshed when you do modifications in backoffice
- A test mode to check the efficiency and proper functioning of the cache before activating it for all visitors
- A tools to measure TTFB improvement (time to first byte)
- Cache can be deleted through the module configuration page and CRON URL
- This module is compatible with CDN and multiple stores
Saves time and provides ease of navigation that will allow users to view more pages and products, and give them confidence to make their selection.